Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My 1st post

this is my 1st post for the moment..........

well since this entire blog "should" be dedicated to the medical world,ill start it off with a genuine article by ME!!!!

Euthanasia,its a very sensitive issue nowadayas, the pro's wont budge a inch and niether will the contra's....it gets tense between those two groups,trust me i know ive seen it myself!but seriously,what's the problem??
before we deal with anything else,we have to know the definition,we have to know what euthanasia is.....if your like mee, uve probably wouldve thought that its bout the youth-in-asia,whats wrong with them?alotta hings but thats not what euthanasia is,its the merciful killing of someone in reaaaaally bad pain.
Sooooo,killing for a good cause right? according to contras......WRONG.....how can we consider killing merciful,it took at a 25yr old guy 25 years of hard work and sacrifice to get here, and your gonna end it in 5 mins?? Thats jest not fair!!! Plus according to the Al Quran and virtually every man's life is sanctified,thus what else can we say...........its jest plain ol wrong to kill a man even if it is for "mercy"........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm agree bout that...
stop euthanasia today.. keep blogging guys..

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it  cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967  He  cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!